Telescopic Jib Bmu for Building Window Cleaning
|FOB Price:||US $280,000-480,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $280,000-480,000/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Simple Packaging|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: The high-end custom
- Condition: New
- Anchor: Removable
- Material: Steel
- The Jib Lenght Scope: 3-40m
- Applicable Height: 300m
- Tower Crane Type: Slewing Tower Crane
- Main Girder Form: Single Girder
- Moving Type: Wheel
- Trademark: NJFRD
- Origin: Nanjing, Jiangsu
- Certification: CE, ISO9001
- Application: Workshop, Construction Site
- Structure: Solid Web
- Type: Tower Crane
- The Material: Carbon Steel
- Model: Nfsc725br\Nfsc730br\Nfsc740br\Nfsc720br and So on
- Sling Type: Wire Rope
- Power Source: Electric
- Installation: Overall Rapid Disassembly
- Specification: NFSC725BR\NFSC730BR\NFSC740BR\NFSC720BR and so on
- HS Code: 84261190
NFSC building maintenance units (BMU) are part of the new range of the NJFRD machines. They are suitable for many types of building up to 300 high. These types of machine provide optimum access to every part of the building. The spreader bar at the end of the jib enables the cradle to rotate to be parallel to the building. This type of machine offers a high level of comfort to operators.
The NFSC machine can have a telescopic jib with a length up to 25 m. The special series is equipped with rotating spreader bar and the hydraulic pack to adjust the angle of the jib.The noise level emitted by the machine does not exceed 73 dB.
Never attempt to overload the cradle. The maximum working load is indicated on the labels. Above all, never exceed the number of persons indicated.
Carrying out welding work from the cradle is prohibited.
This type of machine provides optimum access to every part of the building, particularly in the corners. A telescopic mast can be provided in order to reduce the height in parking position.
To ensure safe operation without danger to personnel, the machine is fitted with a number of safety devices which monitor the correct operation of the various components and operate in the event of a breakdown or fault.
- Depending upon the configuration of the machine, the hydraulic unit supplies :
a) the motor for slewing the turret
b) a ram which operates the extension/retraction of the telescopic jib or the inclination of the jib
c) a ram which operates the extension/retraction of the telescopic mast .
- the power supply cable for connecting the trolley to the power points. This cable is stored on a reeler under the trolley.
- an electrical box with a remote control for the trolley